PLS dont judge...this situation is really tough for me.

Ok, My marriage has ended after I found out my husband cheated on my w/ another woman and she was pregnant. We were trying to work things out but w/ the drama w/ her and more lying, 2 weeks ago I have decided to get a divorce. Well, I just found out I'm preggers again (we have 2 and our youngest is 8 mos.) I don't really want to get an abortion but I don't see how it's possible to care for another child. I'm not going to ask for opinions on what I should do b/c I know ppl are going to say do whats best for you but what would you do if you were in this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• WIth God all things are possible... He will provide , just trust in Him This is what I would do. I would not abort but place my trust in God that He has the situation in His hands and rest in Him and I would also get support from family and friends not only to pray for me but to walk with me through it.
    Abortion would never be an answer to my problems. God is always the answer and it would be HIM I would run to for guidance through the whole situation. Yes it will be tough but not impossible!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Does he know? I think I would try again to work it out with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If it was me I would have the baby and find a way to make things work for me. I would not take back my husband just because I was pregnant though. I've done the single mom thing fo rmany years and I know that while it can be rough, it can be done.
    Anonymous

• I would keep the baby and get child support and alimony from my (ex)husband.

Aeterna

Answer by Aeterna at 1:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i wouls try to work out the marriage with your husband expecially if there is children involved.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would have the baby. I think not would cause me so much mental anguish it isn't funny. Good luck to you hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would keep the child, simply because I am against abortion for any reason. I had just decided to leave my ex when I found out I was pregnant with our 3rd child, and our 2nd was 9 months old. I made the decision at that time to stay, but I wish I had gone ahead and left. He was emotionally abusive to me, but I stuck it out for 4 more years - until my children were old enough to start telling him "stop yelling at mommy," and the 1st time i heard that i knew i had to leave, they were too young to be involved in anything like that.
    I can tell you now, my 2nd and 3rd child are SO close due to their proximity in ages and i'm grateful they have each other. They entertain each other, even though they argue, they like the same activities, toys and games.
    If I had it to do over, I would have left my ex even though i was pregnant. I would have taken any help that was offered from anyone. Good luck.

Answer by missanc at 1:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would consider all the options. Keeping it, abortion, and adoption. I would right up a thousand lists on why I should choose each of the options, and than throw them all out and do what my heart told me too.

I truely feel sorry for you, and no matter which of the 3 choices you make you have to do what isbest not just for you but for your other kids. I really hope it works out for you. you can send me a message if you need someone to listen to you with out judgement.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have been in a similar situation. It was not a husband but a serious boyfriend. I dumped him when I found out he was cheating on me and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant with his child. A short time later I also found out that he had gotten another woman pregnant(not the same woman he cheated on me with). My daughter(his daughter) will be turning 4 this October. He has had no contact with her since she was born. That was HIS decision. I would not change my decision for the world.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wright sorry have had a long day already
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009