Need help quick

I ran out of 1 particular bean and I have like 99 of the breakfast blend and I have a customer to serve and it wont let me serve her even though i click on the beans it keeps coming up with the same reply u must choose a bean which i have done several times and it wont let me buy the house blend beans either and I am stuck because the customer wont leave either lol. iI have logged etc. I have tried everything can someone plz help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Have you tried abandoning the customer? Then you can go buy the beans so you'll have them next time.
    NannyTracy

Answer by NannyTracy at 1:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Maybe unplug the machine, wait 15 seconds, and replug?

Answer by Bmat at 1:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You need to choose your bean under "Your Inventory" in the left column, not under "Inventory" at the top. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009