Anyone really good at Dreamweaver? I need help!

I am having such a huge problem with dreamweaver it is making me so mad! I have upoaded a site and dreamweaver says it has been uploaded but when i try to go to the url on the web it says site under construction! Help! What do I do now? Is it a glitch in dreamweaver?

stickyfingers

Asked by stickyfingers at 1:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you contacted the host of your site? Sometimes yo have to do something special in order for your site to show up as active and not under construction.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 2:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Thats another thing that irks me! I am going a site for someone else and they called and got the ip address and everything for me so it should be active. Its godaddy and they told them it would be 1-2 hourse before it would work so that was yesterday and i tried uploading it again this morning.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 3:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i don't know how exactly to answer your question, but dreamweaver is my friend, and she will do all in her power to help anyone. i will mention your problem to her, and someone will get back with you honey, sorry for your trouble. dream weaver is a very busy lady. if you ever want some one to chat with, give me a holler lol rainbowsky21
    rainbowsky46

Answer by rainbowsky46 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010