A hair question about a perm, What should i do?

I got a very curly perm about a year ago. The middle and bottom part of the hair is still very curly but the top part is starting to get poker straight again. Is there anyway to make the transition from curly hair to straight hair without cutting out any hair. Keep in mind my hair is past my shoulders in really good shape and I am a very busy mom so anything with too much work is out of the question, lol.

threeboysmama

Asked by threeboysmama at 1:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i say go to Sallys and get some curl shampoo, also when you moose or jel it start from the top and not use as much to the bottom.. it may just be getting to heavy..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Your hair is growing out and unless you go with a new haircut or get the new growth permed again there isn't much you can do. I had a perm once and hated that in between stage. Now what I did do was hot roll my hair so it would look like it was supposed to be evenly curly. I don't know if you have tried that.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If you want all you hair straight...buy a perm, spray the smelly stuff all over your hair and comb for about 30 minutes, rinse...that should get rid of all the curl!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 1:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• thanks for all the helpful advice!! Im gonna think about what im going to do!!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• There was something on Rachel Ray today that they said worked for that. It's part brush and have flat iron. It got good reviews. Look on her website and see if they show you the name of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009