How do I keep my toddler in her bed all night?

We put our toddler in a toddler bed so we could use the crib for her brother. We set up the bed and she was so excited, she slept in it with no problem for about a month. Now we can't keep her in it, she gets up in the middle of the night and wonders around the house.

ashleychrystyne

Asked by ashleychrystyne at 1:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• put up a babygate so she cant wander the house but has to stay in her own room....if she gets out of bed and falls asleep on the floor just let her...it wont hurt anything, eventually she will slip back into routine :)
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i am in the same boat as you my 2 year old falls asleep in his bed but get up in the middle of the night and climbs in bed with my husband and i, i am pregnant and i'm so tired i don't feel like getting back up to put him in his own bed time after time
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009