Musty pack n play

I left my daughter's pack n play outside for quite a while. It got rained on several times and now the pad that goes on the bottom smells very musty. Any suggestions on how to get the smell out of it. My ex borrows it so she can spend the night at his place, but I don't want her sleeping on it because it could make her sick.

HaydensMommy708

Asked by HaydensMommy708 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Soak it in white vinegar? Maybe that will help and it's not harmful
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My grandsons pack-n-play got smelly from use and food spills etc. so I got some upholstery cleaner and cleaned it with that. Then I sprayed it with OUT! which is a pet odor remover but it works on everything. Spray it on thick and let it air dry. It worked really well. Smells like new.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• spray it with color safe bleach, scrub it, then spray it off with water, let it dry good on the sub, we had to do this once before
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 1:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009