Baby furniture?

Does anyone know a good, affordable place online to order furniture for a nursery?
Are any place period that has good prices?
My SIL got her daughter's crib, dresser, and changing table/dresser for around $800. Looking for something around that.
Thanks

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got all of mine at K-mart for $600 but I only used the changing table for a collect-all so it wasn't worth the money
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I couldn't find every thing I wanted at one store. I got my crib from BabiesR us. Her dresser from Fred Myers...and I think the changing table was given to me... I know I like Ikea stuff but they don't have a big selection of baby stuff. They have more kid stuff than baby furniture. Lately I have been ordering a lot of her stuff from Target.com. They have cute stuff and comparable prices to wal-mart.
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 1:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm not pregnant yet, but we're "trying" & have been jumping way ahead of ourselves & looking for cribs, etc. My 1st I bought everything used because that is all I could afford. This time, we're looking @ IKEA... they have some cute cribs & decor... most of their cribs are around $200- $300 & change into todler beds! You can even order online if you don't live close to one :0)
    Mrshappy26

Answer by Mrshappy26 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2009