Baby furniture?

Does anyone know a good, affordable place online to order furniture for a nursery?
Are any place period that has good prices?
My SIL got her daughter's crib, dresser, and changing table/dresser for around $800. Looking for something around that.
Thanks

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• walmart has decent prices plus ship to store. jc penny also does ship to store and you can get coupons and find good deals there. Just keep looking nad you'll find something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I bought a beautiful crib, matress, and 97-cent shipping fee for each item to be delivered to my home, all for under $200 at walmart.com.
    Whenever you can, if you order through walmart.com, have it shipped to your local Walmart store for free and pick it up yourself.
    Walmart.com has awesome sales and deals, but you can also comparison shop at similar stores such as Target and Burlington (yes, they have a baby section!).
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009