What happens in a temporary order hearing?

I've filed for divorce from my husband of 18 years because of his repeated adultery
with an 18 y/o girl, only 2 years older than our daughter who is 16 y/o, how sick! I really don't want to even face him at this point but know that I have to be strong, any advice? Thanks '-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• My x married a girl 1 yr older than our youngest daughter so yeah, sick but they do it. Not sure what to tell you about the temporary order since there are so many. Temporary Order for what? If it's to do with the divorce I would imagine it's just to tell you about the class you have to take regarding kids and divorce. You can do this. Facing him? His face should be dropped in shame but either way you will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had to take a parenting class, might want to just go ahead and take it, it's only 4 hours and they really do have good advice. It can be taken at collages. Good luck. I have been trying to get divorced since 9-08, still no luck!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009