What do you do when your baby is napping and hubby is not home?

I clean, read, do laundry, prepare meals, but obviously my weakness that sometimes prevents me from doing these things or putting them off til last minute is cafe mom's questions and answers! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Latte Land, read, watch tv, shower, chores, etc. My hubby is deployed and my kids nap at the same time so that's pretty much my life. :(
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• DD naps on me, so I surf and watch my dvr shows. Actually, right now she is napping.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i take a nap with him
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 1:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I sometimes take a nap,chores or just relax and watch tv. But yes I am addited to this to...Darn is Cafemom...lol.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would work on canning and freezing vegetables and fruits and fixing meals. When I had time, I'd read. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hehe...that's what I'm doing right now, my gs is napping, and I should be cleaning and doing some laundry...but just had to get on CM...just for a minute....oops there he is..has it been two hours already!! Another wasted nap time!! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009