Ok what works for cellulite???????

And unless you're like 16 and/or never actually had a biological child I realy don't wanna hear that you don't have at least one dimple on your behind... cuz your a big fat liar if that's the case! So really what works to "get ride of" or diminish the appearence of cellulite? I know rubbing warm coffe grounds into my skin rigerusly and wrapping up my skin tight with seran wrap while the coffe is still on there and leaving it on for like 2 hours half way through using a blow dryer on it works, but only for like a day or two and I can't be doing this every other day it's just not possibe... AND IT'S A PAIN IN THE BUTT. lol no pun intended... but seriously.... anything else work for anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• According to Dr. Oz... Nothing actually works. Cellulite is actually fat that has attached itself to the cells under your skin... Unless you are going to go pay for surgery don't waist your time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have always wondered why women make such a big deal about this. Oh yeah, commercials make it a big deal when it actually isn't. I have stretch marks all over my body. My son was huge. Lots of fat pockets as well, but I still think I'm perfectly beautiful the way I am. Sabrina is right, those things are there to stay. Accept that they are apart of you like eyebrows and move on. There is no point in feeling bad about something you can't change.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2009