Anyone Had warts on their finger and got rid of them?

If so how? I have tried literally everything and nothing is working. I tried the dried ice,compound W...whatever they make in the stores. I even tried the duck tape and nothing...it came back. I hate it and its embarressing. Help anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I think the liquid one works best, not the band aid one. You pour it right on the wart. It is yellow, if that does not work see your doctor so they can presribe medicine for it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Go to the doctor. They should be able to freeze it off. Their stuff is stronger ;)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OP...I tried both and even did the 3 process for the freeze off and it did nothing. It worded for the other one I had but not this one on my finger...Thanks though.

Also the liquid stuff I have been using for a while...It hasn't done anything...it worked at first and it was gone for like 3 days then came back...now it won't even go away...grrrr...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had a really deep seed wart when I was younger & had to go to the Dr to get it froze off.. It didnt hurt till about 5min after LOL.... but it went away!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I drank Aloe Vera juice for awhile and it went away. My husband had plantars on his feet & Aloe did the same for him. Organic is the best- only 14 cup a day will do along with some juice.
    letsgetreal

Answer by letsgetreal at 12:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009