Will this be enough? (FAFSA)

I recieved 5,320 from FAFSA for college andI waswondering do you think that will be enough or will I have to try to get more grants and loans?

my2loves0607

Asked by my2loves0607 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in

• Talk with the college that you want to attend, they will know how much you need.

Answer by Bmat at 2:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It depends. It would be enough for tuition for a 2 yr associates at a community college (that's what I'm doing right now) but I also get my books for free. So I'd say get more money :D
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh! That makes sence!n Thanks!
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• for one full year or one semester? And it depends on the school too, you know, how much it will cost based on how much it is per credit hour.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It really depends on the school you will be attending. A class at a community college may cost $250; a class at Northwestern probably costs ten times that amount.

You can find additional scholarships at www.fastweb.com

The financial aid office at the school you are attending is the best source for this information

Answer by rkoloms at 4:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The FAFSA is what gets you eligible for grants and loans. It is the Federal Application for Financial Assistance. It is not a scholarship, grant or anything else. It depends on what school you attend, how much the tuition is. Talk with the financial aid office at the school you want to attend and they may have other sources of money for school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009