Would you leave it up to God? Or.....

My beloved angel puppy died less then a week ago and we are dealing with it by thanking and praising God. My husband and I have another dog a border collie who is 2 years old and yes both of them had been caught in having sex with each other..more then once. So now my 8 month old puppy is gone and my border collie might be pregnant..we do not know. My sister has gave away the other puppy who was my puppy's brother. Both of the puppy looks, and acts the same.The lady has least then 2 weeks to find a home for it. The question I like to know do we take his brother into our home or wait to see if God blesses us with the border collie being pregnant with my other dog puppies? We can only take in two dogs here, and do not know what to do..What would you do? Would you take his brother in or leave it to God to bless us with the border collie being pregnant?

BrknWingAngel

Asked by BrknWingAngel at 2:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would find out for sure if the border collie is pregnant and then make your decision from there.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• First off I would urge you, for the health of your dog and her potential puppies, take her to the vet, find out for sure and make sure she is ok.

then make decisions from there.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Take her to the vet, and if she's not pregnant, get her spayed. There are way too many strays and unwanted pets in this world.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would take her to the vet but my vet doctor is out of town for 3 to 4 weeks and to go anywhere else. Lord, they would charge more then I can afford to get her tested..I would pay only 5 dollars if my vet was in. But his bother will be giving away by the time I can get the border collie to the vet. This is why I do not know what to do.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 2:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Way off base for me. Doesn't God have more important things to worry about. Yes, we love our pets, but to me this is not exactly a pressing---will God intervene issue. Sorry. Maybe I should just be quiet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Honey, I never leave ANYTHING up to the Gods. They only help those that take action.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• anng.atlanta

Take her to the vet, and if she's not pregnant, get her spayed. There are way too many strays and unwanted pets in this world.

What Ann said. If the puppy does not have a home yet, get him if you want him. If he does, let him go. Either way, seriously, get the collie fixed. And the puppy, if you get him. Do you have ANY idea how high the stacks of corpses are at shelters across the nation every damn day because of irresponsible people who won't get their animals fixed? It's mind-blowing. If you can't afford it, there are low-cost clinics, or you may be able to do a trade-for-services at a local shelter, and work it off.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Honestly people, God wouldn't think its trivial. Animals belong to him too! He can handle it.

As for your question, pray about it, listen for the answer. It will come to you! Maybe it already has. Sometimes, its hard to hear his answers when its not what we want to hear. Just remember to keep His Will in your mind, not yours.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• well you could get the dog on the very last day if NOONE gets him by then, and even if you other dog is pregnant you can only have 2 dogs so you would have to get rid of some anyway when they are born so.. there is an idea foryou.
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 2:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009