• In the Spotlight:

WHAT WORKS FOR CELLULITE?

And unless you're like 16 and/or never actually had a biological child I realy don't wanna hear that you don't have at least one dimple on your behind... cuz your a big fat liar if that's the case! So really what works to "get ride of" or diminish the appearence of cellulite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I was really hoping to find some anwsers here! I have this same question! I am 45 and have had 4 bio children....my butt and thighs are getting worse now...I HATE that cottage cheese look! I'll be watching this question for some good answers.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• walking helps some... but i was hoping to find something else here as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• There was a dr on tv the other day that said there is nothing you can do about cellulite. He said it's fat that has enmeshed into the fabric of the muscle and there is no way to remove it. I wish there was better news.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol You're right most women do have cellulite. I am a huge fan of the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother cream from Avon. Most people don't realize that it is formulated to also help with cellulite. In the study Avon did on this product in 8 weeks 91% of the women showed an improvement in the appearance of their cellulite. I sell this stuff like crazy. Its awesome! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009