Uterine spasms?

Has anyone ever had problems with their uterus having spasms or twitches? It's definitely not gas- I know the difference. I can actually feel the spasms when I press on my abdomen right above the bone. It doesn't hurt- just annoying more than anything. I don't recall this ever happening before! I am a few days off from my period, so I wonder if it's related?? I don't think it warrants a trip to the doc, it's just a strange feeling...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I just put up a post with the same thing, lol. I have been feeling mine for a couple of weeks but they seem to be getting higher. "I didnt know I was pregnant" lol. Have u seen that show. I have a mirena so I am gonna see the doc asap. The only appointment today is with a nurse practitioner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Fibroids can cause uterine spasms
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009