Do you foreplay?

everytime? my hubby only gets hard when we foreplay.. he cant just get up and go a a drop of a hat.. anyone else?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 2:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• gosh girl be happy i LOVE foreplay bt when my SO and i start bearly "playing" around he is already hard IT SUCKS so within 2 minutes of us playing we are already gettin it on....so your lucky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Your hubby sounds like me, I love foreplay and really need it to get in the mood, but hubby is ready anytime day or night.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sometimes...

the only time we do it is if im not ready
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think that's half the fun of sex! All the touching, rubbing, etc builds up the anticipation . . . love that feeling when you just can't stand it and want it so bad. If my dh is stressed or really tired, he needs a little coaxing to get hard, but he's always ready and it doesn't take much. But I would really miss the foreplay if all we ever did was just the actual sex act.

Answer by missanc at 2:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Missanc, you and I must be twins LOL, that is a really good part of sex, I dont like to just get busy with the act itself LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My husband likes to give A LOT. So he likes to give in the form of foreplay and doesn't really care that much about receiving (although he sure wouldn't mind), I personally would rather have sex. I love the main act. So normally, no we don't do the whole foreplay thing. My husband also has an unnatural talent of getting a hard-on whenever he's around me :) He's never had a problem there.

Is there maybe some anxiety for your SO about the main act? Maybe he is worried about not pleasing you during actual intercourse but is confident in foreplay?
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My boyfriend gets a boner when I give him a high five! Lol. We both love foreplay though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• SO hates performing foreplay but he loves receiving it! I'm so used to it by now that I just go with the flow. I can get wet just seeing him so I'm good to go whenever he says "let's do it!" As a matter of face he has ED and if he manages to say Let's Do It, that's exciting in itself!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009