help i need an energy boost

my knees hurt to much to exercise todya.... and my brain is thinking too much to take a nap while my baby is.... any tips

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 2:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• um, cup 'o joe?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• clean house again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Drink some water and eat some dark green veggies (loaded with iron)

Answer by rkoloms at 2:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• don't have any dark green veggies... can't drink much caffine cuz I'm breastfeeding... anything else?
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 2:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Eat something with some protein in it. PB&J perhaps? For future keep some B-12 on hand.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• how far along are you in terms of breastfeeding? after six months its ok to have two cups as opposed to one, as far as the excersizing if you literally take TEN MINUTES out to jog in place while working your arms or ANYTHING to get your blood flowing you will feel better i kid you not. it helps to have an elliptical or a jumprope or a treadmill at home that way you can hop on for 15 and go about your business i do it all the time and you lose weight faster that way ;)
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 3:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009