Freemasons : )

I am going to watch the special on the History channel tonight, and I was just wondering what you guys thought.

Any members?

What do you think about them?

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 3:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Cinnamon, they reflect the views of many of Freemasonry's "higher ups", like Kersey Graves, C.W. Ledbetter(sp?), Joseph Ennemoser, DeClifford...

These "secret societies" are based in Luciferianism. All those signs, symbols, the secrecy. It all creeps me out, quite honestly! Especially the Bohemian Grove--they have big productions of mock child sacrifices to Molech aka Moloch! (As did Manasseh, 2 Kings chapters 21-23)

Anyway we know that the Bible tells us to "try the spirits", and these are definitely not inspired by God's Spirit.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yay, the KKK got deleted!

I thought no one would even see this one, because that one was going off!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think she deleted it herself, couldn't handle the heat, lol.

As for the free masons, I don't know much about them. Maybe I'll watch tonight too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think they a weird my Grandfather was on and when he died they did all these weird things at his funeral they took complete control and no one from the family was able to say anything about him I thought it was strange
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• TALK ABOUT EVIL, THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER BE FREE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK IN THAT MANS EYES TO SEE HOW EVIL HE STILL IS.

Answer by older at 3:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I've seen the show before, and it's an interesting society. Men get to dress up, have secret ceremonies, take vows to the death, and play a role in much of our history. The dollar bill has freemason symbols on it. George Washington was a member, among many other men of power.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• "THAT MANS EYES TO SEE HOW EVIL HE STILL IS"

Who are you talking about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My grandpa is )I geuess its called) a member, He is very proud of it and they are supposed to help people, I dont know what its all about but I will definatly be watching tonight to see what its all about, they are not aloud to talk other men into joining only talk positivly about it , it is supposed to be a personal choice to join. I hope they dont take over at his funeral, he is in the hospital now, not doing too great.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 4:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Evil??... Masons are anything BUT evil!
    1. you must believe in a higher faith..
    2. Masons do alot of Charity work! Its VERY important to them!
    3. Most people dont know to become a Shriner you must first be a Mason!

Colleges have fraternities -- they have secret rituals -- so do the Masons because pretty much the Masons are just an adult fraternity! :)
    My Dh *Just* became a Freemason yesterday! I also have a BIL that is a Mason & his father is a Mason, they are both very great guys. Loving. Caring. Respecting....
    Alot of people are Masons-- you just dont know it..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think she misread and thinks the post is about freeing MANSON.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009