Cancel my account

How do I cancel my account? This site sucks ass. I have never never seen a bigger bunch of bitches in my life. I didn't realize that we are not allowed to ask questions on here without being bashed. I am sticking to baby-gaga.com. Now, thats a great group of moms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Haha, haha, hahahahahahahaahaaaaa!

Anyway. Scroll to the bottom of any screen. Click the "contact us" link. Within that there's a "cancel my account" link. Go from there. Easy-peasy. FWIW, I love this site and reading everyone else's drama - just makes me realize how good I have it. And yeah, I'm a bitch too, but guess what? Everyone has some level of it in them. Some groups just aren't goverened well here, but it's their choice what to allow. Some groups really are incredible. I'll never leave here. :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry you feel that way. While there are a lot of members who are not very nice at all there are also WAY MORE moms who are wonderful and would be happy to answer your questions. Maybe this is just not the place you want to ask your questions. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• What I meant was maybe this SECTION (Answers) is not the place you want to ask your questions!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• AMEN! I'm so thinking about quitting too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Stop logging in

Answer by rkoloms at 10:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009