Does your daughter take the Princess thing too far?

My DD will be 4 in Dec. and she loves all the Disney Princesses. But I just wonder if she is the only one that is all wrapped up in it. She loves putting on her play gowns and tiaras and walking around batting her eyes and singing "One day my Prince will come"! Boy, is she in for a rude awakening!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOL. My son is the equivalent but with Cars, the movie. He's is 2 1/2 and completely obsessed. I don't necessarily think it's just the movie though b/c from a younger age then he is now, he'd like to sit in my FIL's 240Z with shades on, the window down, door closed, seatbelt on and hands on the steering wheel. He'd literally sit in there for an hour or more. And he got REALLY mad if you opened the door! LOL.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 3:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My daughter turned 4 in May and she is the same way.

Of course, I'm nearly 30 and married 5 years... and I always say that I found my Prince... I truly have. I am very blessed.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You need to get your daughter this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Bag-Princess-Classic-Munsch/dp/0920236162

You should be able to find it at your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009