Who can't pay support while they party with Bionce last weekend in Vegas?

My former son in law that is who. He hasn't paid a dime in child support for months now but seemingly travels endlessly. Last weekend he was with Bionce in Vegas at a private party for her. Could not say enough about the party and how beautiful, gorgeous she is to his children on the cell phone.. but he can sure look the other way when it's time to pay support avoids it at all costs. This poor broke dear man.. what is this all about how does this person party with the rich and famous all the time and not pay for his child support? Where is the money coming from why doesn't the court question it?

blueeyes9999

Asked by blueeyes9999 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• many ppl mooch off of others and allow them to flip the bill. I'd take him back to court and bring it up to the judge. That's what I did when mine wasn't paying and he bought a new Harley Davidson. He now pays or he goes to jail and loses his license and his job requires him keeping his license.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would follow him to some of these events and video tape him. See if you can get evidence of him spending money.. such as buying drinks, buying plane tickets, etc. Good luck....I can't stand scumbags like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Fantastic answer I hope to get more like it. The problem is we all live six hours from him. But if he texts his little girls about it then we can send those text messages to their mother's phone.. thus avoiding the children knowing. Kids don't need to be placed in this position.

blueeyes9999

Answer by blueeyes9999 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Do you mean Beyonce??? I would want proof that he's not jusT bragging about stuff that's not really happening. He's by far not the only man on the planet not paying and I promise after 10 years of nor getting child support myself, I stopped waiting for the Daddy Welfare Train long ago, it doesn't stop. Judge won't care if he's partying with P Diddy, that's the system for you.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 1:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• P.S. I hate to say it's a battle not worth fighting but you'll learn for yourself but to save yourself the stress, anger and bitterness of this situation, all HE ( baby daddy) has to say is he was invited on a trip on someone elses dime. You have no proof to change it.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 1:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am spelling it wrong the singers name is Beyonce. You can see how much I'm into the names of our entertainers. I'm not! It doesn't allow us to change it after it's set. Yes.. he most definitely was there with her friend of many years. My daughter does not look at him as Daddy Welfare Train.. It's like live up to your responsibility jerk. She has always paid her way and then some. She has two AA's, BA and nearly done with her Masters Degree, works fifty hours a week full time. This jerk as mention above lives the high life off of his friends, his introductions. His sister resides in Hollywood and yes he lives with her she does all those cute little interviews for one little magazine her first name is Marie where she interviews all the pretty people at the Film Festivals, etc. Just like he live off of my daughter when they were together. There is another word for him but I can't write it here.

blueeyes9999

Answer by blueeyes9999 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well he sounds like a douche bag. Looks like your daughter should have known better, wrap it up... Why are you on here venting about her life? Sounds like she's doing fine. He'll eventually have to grow up but until then she'll have to keep busting her ass while he parties it up with Beyonce... Not saying it's right BUT it's the reality. If he mooched off her, she saw his true side and still produced a child. Good to hear she's not sitting on welfare waiting for his checks that may never come.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 5:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• HMMMMM... Why am I venting about my daughter's former? I earn the right. When you love your children and grandchilren, you see them hurting it pisses you off! When you know this man before she left him isolated her, took every dime she had it pisses you off. When you find out she asked him to buy her a can of refried beans to go with the flour tortilla shells, she and the kids were hungry. He refused, it pisses you off. When you know he was then working at the Pala Casino where he got all his meals free from lobster to steak every day it pisses you off. When she is told she should manage her money better by this creep it pisses you off; when you know she is handing over all her funds to his mother for the rent, then paying all the bills too. When you know she beg him to bring home a doggie bag of food so she and the kids could eat, he refused. The trash got kicked to the curb but a bit too late.. he is a sociopath..
    blueeyes9999

Answer by blueeyes9999 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009