Who else exercises, but don't eat right?

I go to the gym at least 4 days a week doing 30-45 min. cardio and 2-3 days of weights! I have tried to eat right but just can't! Does it do me any good to go the gym but not eat right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the same I work out at least 3 hours a day including dance and kickboxing and then right afterward I will go eat a huge chicken sandwich and fries but I am still fitter than I was before I was working out. If n e thing it will maintain ur current weight.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Me, I work out every day. But I have never been good at eating right. Mainly because I am the only one in the house that will. So, I would have to make double the meals just to feed them and me... Not worth it!~

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Studies have shown that Americans are overweight due to poor eating habits, not lack of exercise.

Stop buying junk, feed your family healthy foods, and you will have more energy and better health

Answer by rkoloms at 10:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Weight loss is 70/30. 70% of what you eat, 30% exercise. You would be better off eating right, than exercising and eating junk.. I know with kids in the house its hard not to eat junk , but if you are trying to lose weight watch what you eat.
    Aaaaaaaaah

Answer by Aaaaaaaaah at 10:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I agree with the others--if weight loss is your goal, then you do need to streamline your diet in addition to the exercise you're doing. Certainly though, don't stop exercising because it helps make you healthier whether you're eating well or not!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009