What's the matter with me? Irritibility..

Everything and anything irritates me and pisses me off. Do any of you have this problem? I was like this for the last two days and I'm like this again.I feel like I want to rip my hair out all the time. Like I said, its just been for the last couple of days. What helped you? I have to be at work in like two hours and I can't shake off my irritibility. I could barely hide it yesterday at work.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been like this lately but it's because I just started taking birth control pills and they are turning me into a psycho bitch! My SO irritates me when I get home and the house is a mess or he didn't do something the way I thought it should be done. I've been having to give myself "timeouts" I'll lock myself in my room and take a few deep breaths and tell myself that whatever is making me mad is not a big deal and it'll blow over. At work, when my coworkers piss me off, I'll just try to ignore them and smile and nod! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009