Here's my answer!!

I posted a ? a few days ago asking if my Bf was going to pop the ? to me. Well he again did last night and while laying in bed he went to pick me up and I asked what the hell he was doing.?? He said that he needed to practise carrying me across the thresh hold! LOL I still haven't given him my answer.
So....today I booked the hall for the reception. lol It is hi birthday tomorrow and I will tell him then. I am very excited and very nervous at the same time.
Any idea on how to tell him this??

newlifewith3

Asked by newlifewith3 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Be just as coy as he was! Ask him if he prefers spring or summer and when he asks why then say that you're just trying to figure out when the best time to have the wedding would be.

Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'd put my answer in a box and let him open it

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• what if he changed his mind? why the h did you make him wait that's freaking cruel. just tell him yes.
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 3:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Congrats! About time right! LOL So has he picked a ring out yet? So what do you want spring or summer or maybe even fall time. I am very happy for you girl.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Vickings beauty are you having a bad day sound a little smart ashish! Why can't you just be a little nicer maybe I'm wrong but read what you wrote and really to me you sound like an asshole.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think that is sweet! I'm sure he could see the answer in your eyes - it is fine that you didn't give him the answer right away. Makes it more fun!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• bridegroomLooking good! Do you agree LOL

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 1) Put the reservation for the reception hall in his birthday card.

2) Make/order a birthday cake that says, "Marry you, YES! Happy Birthday!"

3) Make/order a birthday cake that says, "My answer is YES, I Love You!" (Write Happy Bday on the box, then have him open it.)

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sweet,
    i am happy for you
    and envious of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• All you ladies rock!!! He came home at lunch and I couldn't stop smiing at him. He knows somthing is up!! I'm so happy that my heart is going to jump out of my chest!!
    My GF is coming over tonight to help calm my nerves!! lol
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009