Why is OBAAAMAAAA?

"Why is Obama ramming this healthcare plan down our throats in 3 weeks when he took 6 months to pick out a dog for his kids?"

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 3:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bahaha!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL thats good
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The dog had to be PERFECT.. I mean he has to look at the damn thing everyday for years to come.. that decision really affects him. As for Obamacare, what's it matter to him? He wont have to use that cruddy ass sh*t. Hahaha.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hey good question...he didnt pick out the dog ..his buddy did
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes, but, the insurance that the gov't elite get to choose from is also private. If he switches, that means, he will also lose his health care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• http://docs.house.gov/gopleader/House-Democrats-Health-Plan.pdf
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• =)) that is a great question. I wish that he would put more time and effort into what he wants to force the American population to accept. I hope that when this health care overhaul ends up happening, the mr. obama goes to every cleft lip/palate kid and says, I am so sorry that you can't have surgery to fix your face because your affliction isn't medically necessary to fix.  Then he can look into that child's mother's face and tell her that she should have had a late term abortion when she knew her kid would have to suffer from it.  DISCUSTING!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Because he's an I.D.I.O.T. He's trying to make himself look good as usual. Sorry dopey, NOTHING is gonna make you look good at this point. Your lips move and all we hear is "o-blah blah blah blah."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Perhaps getting a dog wasn't as high a priority to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• getting a dog was priority enough to him that he set up a poll and waited until the "perfect" dog was chosen. He put enough thought into his choice in a dog...well, why so hasty for the rest of the US.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009