Is it normal to have abdominal pain when you get extremely stressed during pregnancy?

I am 24 weeks, almost 25 weeks along. Every time I get extremely stressed and angry about something, I get these horrible pains in my stomach muscles on my sides...they are so horrible I have to bend over and breath deeply to get them to go away. I can't say it is pre-term labor but last I mentioned it to my doctor he said it was just round ligament pain and to not worry about it. I have had this but it is a different level of pain when I am stressed and feel this horrible stabbing pain that comes and goes.

tristansmom08

Asked by tristansmom08 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no idea. I have been having upper side pains for awhile now. doc told me prob a pinched nerve. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009