Does this help you?

Well if you are like my husband you are a visual person. The kind of person who can't wrap your head around typed numbers letters etc. I believe visual people are kind of out of the loop so ta dah! here is a visual for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFV5Tx4LxBM&feature=related

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL!! I love the "Penny Man!" :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't youtube, sorry. But did you know that there is an actual learning disablity concerning visual learners? My daughter has it, and she isn't out of the loop at all, just has to do/learn things a little bit differently.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I meant out of the loop with politics. because they are all about rambling off numbers and barley show you in a visual manner. My own husband who is very intelligent doesn't follow politics well because he doesn't see what they are saying. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• barely *** lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I didn't mean it as a criticism, and I hope you didn't take it that way. And I'm not one of those PC people who jumps at everything,lol, just took advantage of the opportunity to put that out there, even if it was off topic. Sorry.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No I was trying to make sure I wasn't offending you...lol i would never in a billion years mock a learning disability is what I was saying. op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009