tattoo ideas for my sons name??

i want to get my son's name tattooed on me but i want some kind of design or picture around it too. i was thinking of a flower but every keeps telling me thats too girly to put around a boys name. i need some ideas here! i want something kind of girly, yet still goes well with a boys name, ya know? ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A teddy bear? Are you any specific nationality that you could use a flag? A heart with a banner through it or maybe a locket design?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i'm getting one for my dd on one ankle with stars and her name i'm getting one to match on the other ankle with my son's name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Whats your sons name? U could have something to do with the meaning of his name. My daughters names are Sarah and Melody and their names mean princess and melody (obviously lol). Well i have a tattoo of a music note with a crown hanging off the top of the music note with their name and b-days also.

melibear5715

Answer by melibear5715 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• tat sounds cute melibear :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Those tats sound great melibear.

I have a clauddaugh design that has my sons initials around it.

How about a crown(for a prince) or moon/sun/stars?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't think a flower is girly. I have my sons footprints, a rose, two nomal looking flowers (don't know how to really describe it), two skulls, and a banner with my sons name in it. There is a normal looking flower on each side of the banner, the rose is in the middle of the banner and it goes underneath it, there is one skull underneath the banner and another by the rose. And last but not least my sons footprints are beneath everything and they look so real. I'm going to do something with a skull and a rose with my second son and including his footprints. I really like skulls and it makes it boyish but feminine/girly with the flowers. Good luck. Make sure you are satisfied tho first cuz it will be there forever!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009