How do I respond to this? Part 2

I have done everything in my power to save this marriage, this man get's mad with me and take all of our life savings out of the bank just to take his buddies to a strip club just b/c he was mad, I paid all the bills he get's his check and say oh, they took some of my hours, or oh, child support took it all, did i forget to mention he had another child while in this marriage to me and the lady he had a child by tries to fight me when she see me out and about. I don't take to kindly to things like that, I was a very good wife, I took all his shit just to keep him there so they wouldn't be hurt, I did damn well good, He is a mamma's boy he always ran back home and no he change after we got married after four months of marriage he cheated. You can only do so much before you realize he is not gone change, he didn't love me he used me, once i got off my butt and filed he saw i was not taking his shit any more. I can go on and on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• It doesn't matter what he did TO YOU! What does THIS have to do with YOUR KIDS? Nothing!!! So, dont' use them as a weapon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Answered at 4:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    It doesn't matter what he did TO YOU! What does THIS have to do with YOUR KIDS? Nothing!!! So, dont' use them as a weapon

EXACTLY!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Where did she say she was using her kids against him? She said she tried to stay so they would not have a broken home!

Make a visitation plan that takes your ex's schedule into consideration so that your children to not suffer, compromise if need be. Keep your children's best interest in mind, if he is unwilling to work with you then it is on him. Keep what is between you and your ex there DO NOT involve the children.

Go to court! Get everythin in B&W but try to get a visitation plan set up in the mean time, get CS, and possibly joint custody. Try to be the better person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009