How do I respond to this? Part 3

I just thought I could get some support for this, he was the one always doing wrong now me. But thanks for nothing girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• This isn't about you, him, or what you two did to each other. It has everything to do with the kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm lost. I guess I missed something. ....recap as I see it: he's a jerk. You are divorcing him and he shows he's still a jerk which proves you did right by leaving him. Good for you. Is there more?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• What do you want us to do call him in unison a ahole how wring he is for doing you wrong how awful he is, how pitiful you are how your th only woman in the world to deal with dvorce and a nasty break up? IT"S NOT ABOUT YOU IT'S ABOUT THOSE KIDS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• This is support. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to forgive him, to let him to do whatever and feel sorry for yourself. I'm going to sit here & tell you to get your ass in gear & do what you gotta do for your self-respect & the well-being of your children. Yeah. It sucks. Been there. Time to move on.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 5:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009