why do ppl?

Why do ppl get on here and give outragous answers like they are trying toscare people? I was reading about some one asking about a yellow mucusy thing they passed while using the restroom and all three of the answer were outragous!
Like oh its an infection, Oh mucus plug and infection are totally differnt! Well no shit! Maybe you should a fuller story before trying to scare some one!
When I PASSED my mucus plug it was like a yellow snot and not an infection!! You ppl shouldnt answer question if you are trying to scare or dont really know what you are talking about!!
COME ON LADIES LETS NOT BE RUDE OR TRY AND SCARE PPL WITH FALSE INFO!=)

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• THIS IS THE QUESTION I AM REFERRING TO!!

is this normal?
    Is it normal for your mucus plug to be yellow and have no blood?
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• An infection could be a valid answer, they asked the question and so people are offering what "think" it might be.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Some ppl are just know it alls. Mine was a yellow clear color and I doubt that any of those were valid answers! And why do people automatically go for the worse case senro?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• So somebody posted "no that is not normal sounds like an infection?" If that was the case, then ya maybe a bit extreme, never the less, it is still something that it could possibly be. Infections usually consisted of yellow sticky fluids that have a foul smell. I never remember losing my mucus plug so this might something I would offer as advice, even though I know better and that it is probably a mucus plug.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When I had messaged her to get more info she said it didnt have a smell. She said she had went to the DRs yesterday and they did a check and there was no infection, that is why I am saying people need to ask more questions before scaring people!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I dont think that people should ask questions in here if they are not able to take the answers that they are given! Typically mucous plugs are clear, not yellow although they CAN be yellow. So for someone to say its not normal, technically... it isnt!! As for the no blood... the first passing of the mucous plug tends to have no blood in it so that is normal
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No one here is a dr or an obgyn! So every one who gives bs answers should look into them at first and NOT every one is the same just because your mucous plug was a clear color with blood doesnt mean the next persons is going to be even if it is there first!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

Um why should we have to ask questions about her question? I dont get that, she should have included all info. And if she saw her doc then y would she need to ask the question in the first place? All I am saying is that when u ask a question on the internet of all places u have to be prepared for some out if the box answers and sometimes these answers are correct.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• anon 1:54... how do you know that nobody on here is a dr or OB? Maybe you should check your info too before you post
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

Then she should go and see an obgyn, some of us are nurses or therapist or cnas so we may no. This site is for experienced mothers who MAY know. People are offering advice thats all
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009