need some cheering up from you girls. my husband wiped out our savings account & and took all the money out of the checking and bounced a ck of 500 for his trip to south dekota to that bike raily with a group of freinds while i was at my parents

so all together he brought 1245 with him &left me with nothing for food,diapers etc.have not seen him for two wks, he will be back this coming sat he has to go back to work on monday. to go on this trip he took a wk off with no pay. i know he is not cheating on me but a couple of months ago i tried kissing him for a long time and he backed away and had some reason why he did it do not remember. has not been treating me nice at all lately but always tells me he loves me and does not know what he would do with out me. i told my parents every thing of how he has been treating me and the kids they told me to get out of there that they would help me get on my feet. do i divorce him or do i try to make this marriage work. this is his second marriage and this time he does not let things bother him like he did in his first. to me he wants the best of worlds. how should i act when he comes home. have two children 3,7 married for 8yrs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• divorce u do not need him, especially while he is running around like he has no responsibilities.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would grab him by the balls and squeeze and twist until he cried. Over a thousand dollars to go to Sturgis?!? WTF?!!!? That is just stupid...when you go there you camp and drink beer (not to mention seeing a lot of tittys and ass)! That is very very very ignorant and self-centered of him!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I guess this is not the first time he has done this. Take your parents offer. I would not confront him on it. He would just come home to an empty house. No furniture, food, cloths. Totally empty

Answer by louise2 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Try to make do until he gets back. Open an account in your own name so that he can't get to it, and save money so that you won't be in this situation again. It would also be a good idea to get some part time work so that you don't depend only on money he brings in, now that you know he will do this. I agree with mommy2karsyn that it was very ignorant and self-centered of him. Take steps to protect yourself against this happening again and leaving you without money.

Answer by Bmat at 4:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I can't understand the meaning behind what he is doing! I would tell you to divorce him but you need to sit down and talk to him about his money management problems. and his irresponsibilities He left you with know money and he had $1000. We would have a serious problem. It also seems to me-don't get mupset_that he is doing it because you will go for it and you won't say nothing. Say something and mean it. Let him know that what he did you did not like AT ALL!
    kimmy1972

Answer by kimmy1972 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh honey, my husband would not walk back in that door! To leave you with NOTHING for food and diapers?!?! Hell no. I'm sorry, that is showing a complete lack of concern for not only his wife but his children also. I would take my parents up on the offer and get away from that!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Even hubby says get a divorce get a divore take ur parents up on the offer, and get some government assistance! Good luck
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'll be shocked if he comes back Darlin' I think he left you and you don't realize it. The man took all your money leaving you with nothing and even in debt so I don't see where that is anything to work on. I'd be finding an attorney and claiming abandonment and get on with my life..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

ooooo that was a bit harsh she was asking for some cheering up and advice. How d u know if he will come back or not? Exactly u dont.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I agree with Louise. That's not something a man who valued his wife, family and home would do. It's unacceptable to take food and care away for your children - not for anything in the world, and certainly not for a bike trip. Pack up your kids and take them to your parents. Don't say anything to them about him or the situation - keep your cool. You stay with your parents, too. Pack up your most important belongings & anything that is worth a lot of money & see if your parents have a place to keep it or will help you get a place to keep it, like a storage building.

As for him, let him come to you. Divorce is a serious matter, just like marriage. If he doesn't come within 3-4 days, begging forgiveness & giving you at least as much money as he took, it's time to move on. You deserve better, sweetie. Your kids deserve better. (((hugs))) Let us know.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 5:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009