did any of you get sick while pregnant?

1st, 2nd, or 3rd trimester? i may be pregnant and id only be 5 weeks if i am. but i think i may have a stomach virus. on my last pregnancy i think i had something similar to this but i forget when. im just asking is it possible to get a virus like this when pregnant (early)? i had a weird and short period. my boobs tingle at times. my back aches horribly. and ive been gettin hot flashes and dizzyness and lightheadedness. i have an appt tomorrow cuz my body just doesn't feel right. something is goin on! haha anyone had this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I started getting morning sickness around 5 weeks, I thought I had a stomach virus. I started feeling better around 12-13 weeks. I had all the same symptoms as you and I know exactly what you mean when you say your body just doesn't feel right.
    I'd say you are getting morning sickness. It sucks=[ I was so sick that if I put anything solid in my mouth, it came right back up before it even got down my throat. I also lost 35lbs in 6 weeks.
    Talk to your doctor about anti-nausea meds if you need them. Zofran became my bestfriend lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OH! you MIGHT be pregnant. Sorry, I misread.
    You should find out if you are first before listening to my advice.
    Good luck!
    Marix3

• lol thanks. yeah im gonna ask my dr tomorrow. im actually having the opposite of vomit =/ yuck. did you have any of that? or anyone else...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had stomach virus just as I was entering my thrid trimester... it was horrible... i was in the hospital and the baby's heart rate was sky rocketing and my blood pressure dropped like crazy... I was told later that if her heart rate stayed high for much longer they were gonna do an emergency c section... not to scare you but I would seek medical attention immediately
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 5:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009