I think my dad is having an affair how can I find out while he is away?

My parents are on vacation with their friends (not becaue they wanted a romantic get away) well my mom may have and she's been trying so hard to be a good wife but my dad got fed up with her for a year not putting him first (I got sober and then got pregnant so she's been a huge support for me taking away from his time i guess) now I think he is cheating on her.... They asked me to look after their house while they're away... I don't think there'd be evidence there anyway, but is there anything I can do to find out what is really going on. (this is a man who normally passes out at 7 pm, only to be staying out past ten on work nights lately and not answereing his phone and going "riding" on his motorcycle every other day, but for 7 hours at a time? come on... my mom is crying all the time and I feel so bad) what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• none of you business - stay out of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• op here: I guess you're right.. I'm just so tired of seeing my mom hurt :-(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Problem is say you do find out and you are right, than what? You tell your mom and hurt her more?If you are suspecting it she probably is too. If she wants to find out she will. She might not want to know though.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009