how do i get over it and move on? fighting with the dh

we have been together for seven yrs.. our ds is two.. we are both funny yet very moody people..well yesterday morning we agrued a little bit bc i think in some ways he was complaing at me for small things.. like when my son go to sleep i like to put three blankets in this crib with the silky edges around his face to relax.. for some reason this bugs my dh.. its like get over it. im the mom i want him to feel comforted.. so we moved on yesterday. fake peaceful at night but civil.. actually had ok sex this morning . but my jaw has been hurting from tmj pain.. and yes ive been complaining alot.. but its not like im just sitting there not doing anything.. bc he was off yesterday.. i took like three hot showers.. and already two today.. to losen up my muscles.. well he goes to pinch me .. and i snapped and i said .. wtf u knw im in pain... then he said all u do is complain.. so i went back in the shwr and took a nap.. he thinks ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• cont.... that im wasting the day .. i think he lacks compassion for my pain.. how do i just move on?
    do i have the right to compain ?
    if im doing everything in my power for free to help myself...
    thank u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It seems like yall are fighting over little thinngs and yall are both moody so that doesn't help. Someone has to be level headed. If you feel what yall are fighting over isn't worth it then just let it go. Does the baby sleep well w/ out the blanket on his face? If so then that's something little and just do it! lol You and him sound like me and my ex. We are both very stubborn and will not back down from a fight. Half of the crap we argued about was so not worth it. There has to be comprimise b/t yall two. You are in pain but that doesn't mean to snap at him. Just let him know you would like to be comforted. Most of the time men are clueless and need to be told, "hey, I need your love right now!" in a nice way of course.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 9:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009