why do i stell care??

Ok to day i seen my son dad everthing was fine.. went in the store to go pee come out he was on the phone with his friend girl friend....He get off the phone ask me if he did anything worng I said no .. but he yell at me when i talk to the other sex and i cant be mad.. that just dont seen right.... I took him to work and i said i done and he said done with what I said i done care.. when i really do care .. it just seen like he dont care any more... what should i do??????

Hayden_Mommy86

Asked by Hayden_Mommy86 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If he doesnt care now, truth is he probaly never will. He is your baby daddy and nothing more. Dont let him mistreat you and try to control you. Move on with your life. Sure it hurts thats because women have stronger feelings than guys do but you can get over it and find you a real man.Hes gonna keep playing you as long as you let him. Find you another man who will love and respect you for who you are and you need to respect yourself by not wanting to be with someone who dont give a hoot about how you feel. Im not trying to sound mean but just telling you what I would do if it was me.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The best thing is to step outside yourself and ask yoursef if this is the type of guy you want to be with. Is he respecting you enough, does he care about your feelings, is he really committed etc. All women should be respected and treated like queens. Accepting anything less is showing disrespect for yourself. Sit down, talk to him, tell him what you want and what needs to change. No backing down and stay firm. If he can't accept that then he has to go. You and your son deserve better.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 9:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• what in the world are you talking about? what language is that? its not readable.
    all i got out of it was that youre putting up with a lot of crap. you got to get rid of this guy.
    geez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009