Blood in urine???

I was just wondering if anyone knows what can cause blood in the urine. My SIL went to doc today and she is about 7 weeks pregnant. They told her that she does have blood in her urine....Whatis it? Is it from being pregnant? I've never heard of pregnancy causing that....thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• her doctor should have given her more information about that. if she has more questions she needs to ask the doctor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When I had kidney pain, I had some blood in my urine... they think from a stone but they couldn't find anything. Honestly, it was all odd since they couldn't find any stones and all my other tests were fine...

It was odd because I had a lot of kidney pain and blood in my urine... but everything was 'normal'. She needs to discuss it more with her doc.
    shannonwooten

Answer by shannonwooten at 10:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009