is there still a possibility?

we had sex like every other day for a week around my ovulation time. a couple days before my period was supposed to start i had pink discharge then brown but was somewhat heavy then turned back to clearish pink and then brown again. but only lasted bout 4 days. well in the beg. of all that i took a test and it was negative. so i was like okay i guess im not pregnant. but i was still having symptoms...when i least expected it! i started to have diarrhea today out of no where and really bad cramps right before (its immediatly after i eat) and i kinda have a loss of appetite. every night around the same time i get waves of nausea. my boobs have been tingly every once in awhile. i have an appt tomorrow. but i have no idea whats goin on. do u think theres still a chance of me being pregnant? anyone had these symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have 3 kids and not one pee test ever said positive. Even with blood test it took 3 months to get the +
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes, there is still a chance. Good luck tomorrow with your doc appointment. I know with my first son I took several test and all came back negative but then with my now second pregnancy (32 weeks) I went to the dollar store and got the cheap pregnancy test and both came back positive!! So if you are wanting to be pregnant I am praying that you are and that all goes well!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 6:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009