how do i teach my 4 year old the importance of sharing, caring and self help?

my daughters father wants her to start pre k this year but the last few months her attitude toward everything is soo negative. she yells all the time will not share, and everything has to be her way or no way (she gives up and will not play)

jenn220

Asked by jenn220 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well, going to pre-K will probably help with some of this, especially the sharing and turn-taking and compromising. Not sure what you mean by self-help - do you mean doing things by her self? Or learning when to ask for help? Or just independence in general?
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im not a fan of preschool but i hear they will break their bad ways.one of my friends told me as soon as her daughter started school they broke the princess out of her,mine is a brat too so dont feel bad,he says no all the time and we send him to his room and he can get along with older kids but not young kids
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009