What to pack??

I'm 35 weeks and getting close to delivery!.. Finally. lol. Anyway What should I pack in my bad to go to the hospital? What sort of things will I most likely need?

YoucancallmeGod

Asked by YoucancallmeGod at 6:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My number one this was my own night gown and underwear! Besides that I brought my own shampoo, conditioner, lotion, razor and toothbrush. I forgot to bring socks because my baby was born at the end of July so I wasn't even thinking about them but they would have been much better than the hospital ones!
    NavyMama6894

Answer by NavyMama6894 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hmmm lets see if I remember from my first pregnancy...

1) a Gown to take with you that you can wear and Breastfeed if you are wanting to do so.
    2) Grooming supplies for you and your S.O if you are married
    3) Socks to keep your feet warm
    4) Babies coming home outfit
    5) A set of COMFY clothes for you to wear home
    6) Change of clothes for S.O. to wear
    7) Camera to take pictures of you and your new baby
    8) and have the car seat ready for your new baby!!

I can't think of anything else but maybe that is the most you wil need?? Good luck and congrats on your new addition to your family!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 6:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would suggest that you bring your own underwear. The hospital will give you some, but I was constantly worried that they were going to fall off because they are huge and there is nothing to them.
    Maybe some extra cash for the cafeteria too, because they will probably choose your meals for you for the first day or so, and it might be horrible (lol based on my experience).
    Otherwise, I agree with the other ladies.

OH.. pack a couple of breast pads, too.. incase. I know everyone's milk doesn't come in right away..but mine happened to and I was glad I packed them.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009