What did your baby wear for their first Halloween?

My daughter will be 10 months old on Halloween this year. We might go trick or treating to a few houses just for fun =]

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son I believe was a pumpkin, and my daughter last year was a little lamb :)
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My oldest was a bumble bee, my second (my daughter) was a witch, my twin boys were a firefigthers
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My daughter was a pumpkin, she was only a month old and she was round like a little pumpkin. Oh I miss those days :)
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 6:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My first born was Blue from Blue's Clues. My second was Dash from the Incredibles and my third was a little devil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• she didnt dress up because she was only 2 weeks old for her first halloween . her second she was a spider.
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 6:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• A lady bug-
    casd

Answer by casd at 6:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• All 4 of my kids wore the same costume their first time out. It was a cheap Tigger costume (a romper with a hood with ears on it and Tigger's face on the front). We bought it for our oldest when she was 16 months (she didn't go out her first Halloween since she was only 4 months old). The next Halloween our son, then 13 months, wore it (even thought it was a size too small). The next Halloween our 2nd daughter, 11 months old, wore it. And then in 2006 our youngest daughter wore it. She was 6 1/2 months. What cracked me up was the costume was a 12 months size. It was huge on the girls (understandably for the youngest since she was only 6 months) but tiny on my son but they were all able to wear it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• this adorable Eeyore costume that I got 2 years ago for my niece. I've held on to it because I LOVE it..my daughter wore it last year and the next one will wear it when he/she comes!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My daughter wore a pumpkin costume, it was ADORABLE. This year is my youngest's 1st halloween, and she'll be 10 months too! I haven't decided what she's gonna be yet. My 3 year old was tigger last year, this year I'm thinking a cute witch :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Alexa was peas in a pod.
    alexa_n_mommy

Answer by alexa_n_mommy at 7:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009