need advice!!!! 31half weeks prego.. sorry tmi (needed to repost accidently deleted)

lately i have been having alot of discharge.. some days its very white and thick and others is slimy and sometimes greenish looking. i never had this problem with my 1st and through out this whole preg. til now. there are times i have to change my pants.(it feels like i peed my pants at time when i didnt..) any advice? i do use panty liners now but i just wanna know if this is normal or not... ps sometimes it smells horrbile.. sorry i kno its tmi..
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps a yeast infection? I had very bad discharge with all of mine because I always had a yeast infection (nobody could figure out why) but never anything that looked greenish
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Its possible that you have some kind of minor infection, like a yeast or bladder infection. I'd mention it to my doctor. The greenish color and bad smell sounds like it might be... I had one at 22 weeks and they had to put me on meds to get rid of it.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009