am i crazy for feeling this way?

I'm only 28 weeks and i am already ready to have him out.. I'm ready to see my little man and to me it seems like its taking forever.. Am i crazy or is it normal to feel this way.

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know if its normal but i felt that way... then when he came out i wanted to put him back in!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• not at all crazy. I know how you feel. I have 3 kids and by about 30 wks. i was ready to see my baby. especially with my 2nd and 3rd babies. I could not wait to hold my babies and see what they looked like. That is a normal feeling i think.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You think you want the baby out now? Just wait until you have a big foot in your rib LOL. Honestly though it is normal =)
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• totally normal
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• this is completely normal, i know when i hit around 20 wks i was crying to my doctor saying i cant take being pregnant anymore! the best thing to do is to make yourself busy with nonstressful things that will take up your time and make the days go by fast...my outlet was bingo lol
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• totally normal! especially for someone like me who has lost one already! I cant wait till Alyson is here !!!
    SaraM0412

Answer by SaraM0412 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009