me and my boyfriend did everything backwards lol

First we had a baby, then got a puppy, they he moved in with me and hopefully our last step is to get married. Anyone else did it backwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep! Well, we have a child together and we're not married, anyway. We moved in together, got pregnant, and now we're engaged. People give me hell for it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol.. I don't know about backwards but we just did it all messed up. Got pregnant.. moved in together.. had the baby.. split up.. in the process of moving to separate houses and got pregnant again.. go figure. And NO.. we're not getting back together
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yup...had a baby, moving in together soon, then gettin married. i get hell for it too lol and we are possibly expecting. oh well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yep that about how me and my ex did it...we moved in got preg 1 month later (not planned) started planning r wedding, got puppy, cancelled wedding, and broke up for good this all happend in a course of 5 yrs.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yep.. i had my own place at 16.. he moved in at 17.. we never dated cuz i got pregnant a month later and he asked me to marry him on my bday.. but many moves later and states.. we got married.. couple hrs later we made our 2nd.. the slpit for almost yr.. then got back together..to see what we really wanted. i had kids... lol.. then are having 3rd in jan.. and still dont have our own place yet.. or car.. are working towards it.. umm.. i think i win.. lol..:)
    hillaryb1986

Answer by hillaryb1986 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2010