so i was really anxious but ..am i not preggo? or could i be?

AF supposed to come the 7th and i took a test yesterday. it said negative...but i also took it two days early and at night. had sex like every 2-3 days when ovulating so im hoping this month is our month! could i have tested too soon?! idk im just anxious ladiessss. advice please!!!

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, it could have been that your hormone levels were not high enough to be read. take a nother test in a few days,or even a week, and i would be more accurate. the closer to your expected period, the better.

and it is best to use your first morning urine. good luck!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• oh im also extremellllyyyy tired all the time i feel like i could just lay in my bed all day. but idk if thats a symptom..
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• That is totally a symptom and the only one that I had when I got preggers with DS. I worked at a school and on christmas break I couldn't get out of bed, found out two weeks late rI was preggers.
    sarahlu2009

Answer by sarahlu2009 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009