did any1 else have this issue?

Ok I am 32 weeks pregnant with my second son.. My question is this: with my first pregnancy the doc told me I wasnt dialating but then sent me to the hosptial because my blood pressure wouldnt go down.. I went to the hospital and the nurse in the L&D told me I was dialating.. The only way she could tell was by me having to put my hands under my hips to elevate that area a little. She said my cervix was positioned wierd.. Any1 else experience this??

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 6:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not personally but my cousins was tilted which caused her to dialate really slow. they gave her pitocin to help her along. if you're in pain and not makin progress i'd ask for that when its time to deliver. if of course it might help. ask your dr
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009