I need work at home, I dont want a business,

I dont want something that really expensive in price to sell either.

I'd like something I can actually do at my own time and still make a decent amount of money.

I dont want to sit on a computer all day and post or veg out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• www.kgbkgb.com

They have commercials. Pay is OK... but they're very flexible and the work is fun. Click on "Become an Agent" to start.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 10:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Cashle is awesome and very flexible! You work when YOU want to. Another great plus is You get paid when YOU want! Never pay money to make money! We also have 24/7 LIVE support so there is Never any reason to not know what to do~ Cashle is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. I enjoy getting paid everyday and sure you will too~

CASHLE..CLICK HERE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You might be able to find something in my Blog.  I have a huge list of jobs that pay via Paypal and some that do not. 

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009