Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I can get a used Combi City Savvy Plum Stroller or a Baby Jogger City Mini?

Answer Question

Asked by mom2b25 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • well i really like ebay. and you can even put in an area to search to save shipping, and just pick it up. be sure to check their approval % and how much they've sold to be legitimate. you could also try craigs list. if you'd rather get it from a store i'd google it. hope that helps at least a bit!

    Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • Try Craigslist or Once Upon a Child. The latter is a consignment shop that does just kids stuff and I THINK they have them all over the country.

    Answer by beckcorc at 9:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • i've seen babyjogger mini's on ebay @ good prices

    Answer by BandME at 9:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.