im sooo sleepy =/

4th month ttc. last period was july 7th so expecting AF any day now. took a test last night but said negative. =/ was it too soon? im soooo tired like really tired. and im nauscious. but idk if thats symptoms n did i test too soon?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait until your period is overdue and then test again. You could have tested too early. Most tests won't show results that early. Good luck. I was EXHAUSTED with my 3rd and that is how I realized I was pregnant! Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yeah i was soooooooo tired like the moment i got pregnant on my first! you are probably prego but maybe you tested too soon. i had the implantation bleeding, tested and it was light but still 2 lines (didnt even know what that meant at the time) then took a second test and it was still faint then took yet another one! lol and it was really dark (3 days in a row i mean) so just wait a lil bit (yes it sucks!) but good luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009